If you have ever been left on a site without that essential piece of information, felt like there is no one at the office to back you up or bemoaned the lack of spare parts then maybe you should come and chat to Ideaworks. We treat Service seriously.
We design, install and service systems for some of the most high end London residences and Superyachts around the world.
We pride ourselves on the extensive Aftercare service we provide to our clients. In many cases this can be one of the main things that make us the first choice for them: – a pro-active, reliable and diligent service offering which sets us apart from our competitors.
Clients want to know that they are in safe hands and can trust us to take responsibility and ownership of a system one week, one year, five years after installation. What allows us to de-risk a project and take full ownership is the dedicated service support that we offer.
All of our sites have off-site pro-active monitoring. Something we call Guardian. This often allows us to identify a fault before the client even notices that anything is out of place. But it only then helps to have this visibility if you are then able to quickly resolve the issue.
Your time is too valuable to us and our clients to waste it. We want you to focus on your responsibilities as a service engineer which is why we have taken all the measures we think we can to ensure you are fully equipped to provide the pro-active service we pride ourselves on.
- You will always have remote access to any project records including, program backups, drawings and contact details. So all of the information is on hand to help you resolve any issues quickly.
- You will be supported by a full –time dedicated service coordinator who will coordinate the service engineer’s plans, schedules and field service enquiry calls.
- We will of course supply all tools, phones, laptops and vehicles you need. That’s just standard.
- All of our sites are designed and built with Service in mind, which means properly labelled installs in well lit, easily accessible locations.
- We don’t expect you to have the answer to everything and we know mistakes can happen. And on those rare occasions you can call upon the team of over 40 Engineers some of whom have been at the top end of the industry for over 20 years. Someone will have the solution!
- We will of course provide you as much training as we can squeeze in to you. Your time is valuable and so if your knowledge and expertise. We want to help you expand on that.
With all of that covered that allows you to focus on your responsibilities as a Service Engineer. Keeping yourself organised with sufficient tools and stock, communicating effectively with the service co-ordinator, work on-site in our client’s homes representing the company in a professional manner and resolving service issues as quickly as possible.
There will of course be some paperwork and record-keeping we’d be lying if we said there wasn’t. You might need to work some weekends and out of office hours to provide emergency cover but that goes with the territory.