Are you looking to join a great team where no two days are ever the same?
Ideaworks is an established, dynamic and innovative systems integration company, specialising in high-end residential properties and super-yachts. We provide a level of service unparalleled in the industry in order to secure the most exciting, challenging and prestigious projects.
We look to foster long-term relationships with our clients by exceeding their expectation and gaining their trust with a friendly yet professional service. We aim to maintain a friendly and dynamic workplace by continually investing in our staff.
With the ever increasing number of installations we need to support we are now looking to employ a full time service administrator to assist with the everyday running of the team.
Working in our busy Service Engineering department, the ideal candidate will be fluent in French, both oral & written, be able to prioritise workload, have the ability to multi-task, be a team player as well as be willing to take on additional ad-hoc duties in the department and business as required. If you have prior experience of working in an engineering environment, then this will be advantageous.
The service department currently consists of the following staff:
- Service manager
- Service supervisor
- Five dedicated field service engineers
- An in-house hardware support engineer
- An aerial and satellite specialist
Main areas of responsibility:
- To ensure incoming calls to our dedicated service number are answered quickly and handled efficiently. You will need to possess a good telephone manner.
- Sending service request forms to clients. Where no service contract exists to ensure the client is aware of the likely charges prior to an engineer attendance.
- Updating client on service resolutions. Following a service visit, update the client or house manager on the resolution or any follow up required.
- Connectwise data entry. Use of our Connectwise service software to ensure data available is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Liaison with Finance department to ensure service contract and account data is up to date. To ensure that client account data is correct.
- Stock control – ensuring service stock is kept maintained and accurate. Arranging service vehicle stock for collection by the service engineers to minimise the number of service visits required at a client’s premises.
- Write up of service handover reports. Ensuring the finished installations are correctly documented to help the service engineering team identify specific items within the property.
- Update installation engineering Connectwise tickets and assisting in the upkeep of service records when using resources outside of the service engineering team.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all areas of the Microsoft Office platform; a good knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word is essential.
- Have a good understanding of organising filing systems.
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all areas of communication by relevant methods, internally and externally to assist and enable organizational operations and service to staff and suppliers.
- Be fluent in the French language both oral & written, as you will be dealing with our staff, clients and suppliers who are based in Monaco.
- Have an outgoing personality with the confidence and ability to get on well with people.
- Be pro-active and motivated.
- Be able to multi task.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.