If you have ever been left on a site without that essential piece of information, felt like there is no one at the office to back you up or bemoaned the lack of spare parts available, then maybe you should come and chat to Ideaworks. We treat Service seriously.
We design, install and service systems for some of the most high-end London residences and Superyachts around the world. We pride ourselves on the extensive Aftercare service we provide to our clients. In many cases this can be one of the main things that make us the first choice for them: – a pro-active, reliable and diligent service offering which sets us apart from our competitors.
Clients want to know that they are in safe hands and can trust us to take responsibility and ownership of a system one week, one year or five years after installation. What allows us to de-risk a project and take full ownership is the dedicated service support that we offer.
Our high-profile clients dictate that downtime is not an option, with a high dependence on internet connectivity and AV entertainment. This role demands a high level of technical ability to provide the required service levels.
The service department currently consists of the following staff:
- Service manager
- Service supervisor
- Five dedicated field service engineers
- An in-house hardware support engineer
- An aerial and satellite specialist
- In-depth knowledge of network troubleshooting and problem resolution
- In-depth knowledge of trouble shooting and maintaining Cisco switches, routers, firewalls Wireless and Cisco ISE
- In-depth knowledge of trouble shooting and maintaining of Cisco and Avaya Phone systems
- In-depth knowledge of trouble shooting and maintaining of HP servers, VMware, Veeam
- Working knowledge LAN/WAN technology in an IP network
- Good Understanding of CCNA and/or CCNP
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Providing network technical guidance to a service team
- Training and developing other service staff
- Well organised, diligent and taking pride in the job.
- A team player
If you have the desire to work within a high-performing team, playing a part in building, evolving and maintaining a world class service team then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch today!