This is an exciting opportunity to join Ideaworks as a Cisco Network Infrastructure Architect in a newly created team. We design, install and service systems for some of the world’s most prestigious Superyachts. We pride ourselves on delivering bespoke IT systems to our clients.
This is a unique new opportunity for a Network Infrastructure Architect to take responsibility for quoting, designing, project management and commissioning of all the IT infrastructure onboard our clients Superyachts.
- Liaising with internal Project Managers and client owner’s team
- Design, installation, configuration and maintenance of Cisco Firewalls, Switches, Wireless, Telephony infrastructure, HP Servers and associated software configurations and security standards
- To act as a Subject Matter Expert on Cisco Networking within the business.
- Creating Networking solutions to meet client requirements.
- Proposing and making recommendations on infrastructure requirements and advising of costings.
- Overall technical responsibility for new solutions, changes, etc.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients.
- Responsible for technical sign off of projects.
- Must be happy to work abroad as and when required!
- Knowledge and deployment experience of Cisco technologies such as ASA, ISE, Wireless and Call Manager
- Knowledge and deployment experience of VMWare server virtualisation technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be a Cisco Certified Professional.
- Experience of producing written proposals and quotes for projects.
- Excellent customer relationship skills with clear communication.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Good understanding of CCNA and/or CCNP
If you have the desire to work within a high-performing team, playing a part in building, evolving and maintaining a world class team and don’t want to work 9-5 then we want to hear from you!
Get in touch today